I keep running across people saying how they are having trouble coming up with topics for their daily NaBloPoMo posts. I swear there is something in signing up that puts your brain to sleep, making it impossible to come up with anything creative. I got to thinking about it, and here are some blog topics I’d personally love to see done this month.
- What is one blog post most of your current readers probably haven’t read, but is worth re-posting?
- “Because I am afraid to fail, I have never….”
- “I am most proud of….”, but NOT your children
- If someone saw you on the street today, what would they think of you?
- Tell me/show me what is in your purse.
- “The best deal I ever got while shopping was…”
- “You couldn’t pay me enough to…”
- How did you meet your best friend?
- how do you feel about living where you do?
- Have you gone green yet?
- “If I could get away with it, this toy of my kids’ would totally disappear.”
- “If I could get away with it, this item of my husband’s would disappear.”
- What would be your dream job?
If you use any of them feel free to come back and link in comments! Give me something to read! 😎