for that PTA update, unfortunately you’ll have to wait just a little longer.
My youngest is had a minor cold that has turned croupy. He was doing fine other than the barkiness (no fever, wasn’t slowing him down), so we took a watch and wait approach, but he started running a fever last night and is worse this morning. There will be a Dr. visit in our future today. 😦
Keep him in your thoughts today if you would. Will update tonight.