Yet another one for the ‘Weird Shit That Only Happens to Me’ files.
I took a pan of cinnamon rolls out of the oven this morning, set them on the stove, and then watched them explode.
Yes, you read that right, my pan of cinnamon rolls spontaneously combusted. Or at least the pan I cooked them in did. One minute I am setting them down, the next I am watching glass fly every which way. The stove burners were not on, it was not terribly cold in the house. Maybe the pan was just tired and thought suicide was the best way? Needless to say I will not be making brownies for awhile. And note to husband- next time, lets just have eggs, shall we?