It was announced just an hour ago Miss California Carrie Prejean is officially booted from her throne, due to ‘continued breach of contract violations’. Seems Miss Prejean hasn’t been showing up for appearances required under her contract as Miss California.

Where has she been? My guess would be she’s too busy saving the world from gay marriage (/sarcasm) or scrambling to cover her ass after those topless pics of her that she first denied keep surfacing.

Don’t hate her because she’s beautiful…just hate her because she’s a lying bigot.

8 Comments on Miss California Carrie Prejean Fired!

1. WM
    June 10, 2009 at 3:20 pm (8 years ago)

It’s about damn, time!

2. Alison
    June 10, 2009 at 6:44 pm (8 years ago)

I’m all about the First Amendment, so I get that she can have her own opinion, however wrong I think it may be. Civil marriage is a civil right, but I digress.

But not sticking to her contract and being unwilling to cooperate? No amount of finger pointing and pouting about how everyone is out to get her is going to make those facts turn into “personal opinions she’s entitled to have” and therefore make it all OK. Or turn them into topless pictures that the pageant can then ignore. Ha.

3. J
    June 13, 2009 at 12:13 am (8 years ago)

I’m not sure how I feel about the politicization of a beauty pageant. I think I’m with Alison on this one. But she’s an idiot, and I’m glad she showed it and got fired for not doing her job.
    [rq=7943,0,blog][/rq]Friday Randomness ~ 5 Things

4. Jen
    June 14, 2009 at 11:37 pm (8 years ago)

This will give her more free time to whine about how people are “punishing” her for speaking her mind. She sucks and I don’t have any sympathy for her.
    [rq=13020,0,blog][/rq]Suckage

5. Bowler
    June 15, 2009 at 12:46 pm (8 years ago)

Trump must have figured that he had gotten all the publicity he could get from Prejean so it was time to move on
    [rq=15242,0,blog][/rq]Arab Khaleej Coals

6. Morten
    June 18, 2009 at 2:49 am (8 years ago)

I am sorry for her, but if she really violates the contract of being a beauty titlist and she deserves being fired out. Now she can do whatever she wants.

7. Jamie E
    June 26, 2009 at 10:11 pm (8 years ago)

Which appearances did she miss exactly? This has been the mystery in it all. The ppl who fired her can say she missed appearances, yet they can’t seem to nail down dates or times…..hmmm, interesting.
    .-= Jamie E´s last blog ..Happiness! =-.