edwardintwilight

Should Stephanie Meyer ever decide to write about Edward Cullin’s life as a child, I’m pretty sure Damian will be a shoe-in for the part.

IMG_0193

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On that same note, I read the book and watched the movie over the last week and a half and liked them both way more than I expected. The problem is I’ve read the synopsis for the next couple of books and HATE them..WTF?? Is it worth reading book 2?

17 Comments on For You Twilight Fans

1. Sunshine
    December 17, 2008 at 8:55 am (9 years ago)

Book 2 is my least favorite of the series. But you have to suck it up (no pun intended) to get to the “rest” of it.

2. Christy
    December 17, 2008 at 9:15 am (9 years ago)

That child is the cuteness!! I have read all four books twice. I loved book two the best. I am weird though, Team Jacob all the way!

3. dawn
    December 17, 2008 at 9:32 am (9 years ago)

I skipped a bunch in book two. After I read all four books I went back and read it again. I really liked the whole story line. Book two sets up some stuff needed for books three and four. Just skip around the boring parts and then go back if you wanna. 🙂 Plus you’ll be in the know for when the next movie comes out.
    dawn

4. Kelly
    December 17, 2008 at 10:02 am (9 years ago)

Book 2 was also my least favorite, but it’s still an important part of the series. (Team Edward here – ha!)

Cute pictures of both boys! 😉

5. melanie
    December 17, 2008 at 11:14 am (9 years ago)

Thank you for the Edward picture. You made my day! Okay, on to the books. Yes, read book 2. I didn’t care for it as much as the others but it does set up the storyline for 3 and 4. You have to read all of them. HAVE TO!

Team Edward. The only reason to ever be Team Jacob is so that you can have Edward all to yourself.

6. Angie
    December 20, 2008 at 6:30 pm (9 years ago)

You must keep reading….. New Moon almost lost me but I promise you, PROMISE YOU, that Eclipse will make up for it. If you are looking for a little more from Edwards point of you, check out the partial version of Midnight Sun, (online, StephanieMeyer.com) it’s Twilight written from Edwards POV….

7. Constructive Attitude
    December 20, 2008 at 9:34 pm (9 years ago)

I read all of the books. well i read half way through the fourth book. but if you are an edward fan, you WONT like the second book . trust me.

8. J
    December 21, 2008 at 12:43 am (9 years ago)

My daughter has read them all, and she didn’t really like book 2 as much as the others. 🙂

9. Renée aka Mekhismom
    December 21, 2008 at 8:53 pm (9 years ago)

The boy is soooo cute. The baby, I can take or leave Edward. Team Jacob! Okay, I got sucked into the series before I knew it was a “big deal” but I wanted to finish it. I just don’t like not knowing the outcome. I say read it but don’t expect to be wowed.

10. Devilish Southern Belle
    December 27, 2008 at 4:08 pm (9 years ago)

You’re right, Damian is a shoo-in for a younger Edward! And since you know this now, you should probably go ahead and get him some anti-fangirl armor for adulthood.

I personally loved the entire series, though Twilight was by far the best. It just seemed to me like more time and care went into writing Twilight than the others. And the next book in the series, New Moon, is the one I liked absolutely the least. But Eclipse was wonderful, and Breaking Dawn was good, too.

I’d recommend reading them all.

11. Natalie
    December 30, 2008 at 5:09 pm (9 years ago)

What a doll Damian is!

Yes, the rest of the series is worth it. Didn’t care for book 2, but it is a necessary evil for the rest of the books.

As far as the movie goes, Edward was better looking in my head. And older. Definitely older. Funny how that works, even though I KNEW these characters were 17 and 18 yo’s.

12. Cristin
    January 2, 2009 at 10:41 pm (9 years ago)

You absolutely must read all four books!

And get that gorgeous child an agent ASAP!!!

13. hannah prue
    March 9, 2010 at 8:00 am (8 years ago)

you stink edward but i am crazey in love whith you.

14. hannah prue
    March 9, 2010 at 8:01 am (8 years ago)

also cristin how old are you!