You guys know for the most part I’ve kept pretty mum about the details of my divorce thus far. While I would generally love to just spill all, I don’t want to give the ex anything else to drag up in court against me. Trust me, he’s doing a great job so far just making things up on his own, so why fuel the fire? With only a week and a half till our hearing, I can wait.

Until today. Until this-

IMG_0012

You can probably see without clicking it, but clicking it gives you a very clear view of a considerable amount of wetness around the base of a toilet. Wetness that has been mysteriously showing up for months now, that I had chalked up to having two boys in the house ages 5 and under.

Wetness that mysteriously appeared again today, after I cleaned the floor, and after my kids had left for the day.

Either the dogs have learned to squat and pee behind my kids bathroom toilet, or the ex has been purposely going in there and ‘missing’ so I’d have to clean it up. This explains quite a bit, especially him walking into that bathroom and claiming it reeked of urine, even when no one else smelled anything.

Towards the upper right hand of the picture you can see where there is yellow on the baseboard I’ve had to scrub to try to remove the stains because it’s been done so much.

I confronted him about this today, and he completely denied it, as he does everything. He claims he wasn’t even in that bathroom today, but I was on a video chat with Paul today when we heard noise coming from the bathroom, so obviously someone was in there, and my kids were in another state for the day. Not to mention this isn’t our first rodeo concerning his bathroom habits, although at least in the past it wasn’t him being passive-aggressive that I am aware of.

Note to any of his future significant others…Invest in a lot of Clorox.

8 Comments on I’ve Heard About Nasty Divorces, But This is Just Gross

1. Sissy
    October 26, 2008 at 10:18 pm (8 years ago)

That’s just wrong! Men are such nasty idiots. Sorry.

2. Alison
    October 26, 2008 at 10:44 pm (8 years ago)

Eeewwww. Eeeewwwwwwww. Diaper changes? Oh boy, does it happen! Little boys missing? Eh, it happens. But this… this is just… eeewwww.

3. Scout's Honor
    October 27, 2008 at 12:22 am (8 years ago)

What an ass! This, and my other friend’s nasty divorces, just confirms I’m right in telling my husband it would be a slow painful death like a dull steak knife through the heart if he betrays me. I’m a vindictive bitch. As for your situation, pee in his bed or maybe his shampoo? Heh!

PAyback IS a BITCH!

4. Kelly
    October 27, 2008 at 7:50 am (8 years ago)

Ugh! Seriously??? That is terrible!!!

5. JamieE
    October 27, 2008 at 9:59 am (8 years ago)

We were having wetness issues recently and once Dave replaced the o ring, it got better. It turns out that when you are fat, postpartum and need to lean forward a little more than usual to wipe…(back there), the toilet shifts. Now that I am down by 30 lbs, it is much better, only now my aim is off apparently…..so, if he is doing this on purpose? Shame o him, seriously….

6. Karen Sugarpants
    October 27, 2008 at 6:57 pm (8 years ago)

Yesterday I spent 45 minutes scrubbing the bathroom including the floor. I went to have a shower right after and Daren had jumped in ahead of me. THEN, I got in the shower after him and he proceeds to TAKE A SHIT while I’m in there.
    I come out to an un-flushed toilet (in his defense, I would have gotten scaled) but the kicker? My nice clean toilet needed 6 courtesy flushes and STILL wasn’t clean. FUCKER!

7. mimipz5wjj
    October 28, 2008 at 5:24 pm (8 years ago)

Oh… As the mother of two boys, I hear ya… from kids, you may think there have been misses… from a full grown adult? Gross.

8. Karl
    October 30, 2008 at 12:06 pm (8 years ago)

Peeing in the toilet is so easy! I don’t get why so many guys have trouble with the concept of keeping it in the bowl. The trick is to plan ahead before you start (disaster strikes most often in the first 2 seconds). A little splash is understandable, especially if the guys is tall, but it should be nothing more than what a few squares of paper could clean up.

Remember that guys miss A LOT. In a public, men’s restroom peeing on the floor is par for the course.