Along the lines of my one-word description post, I got the tables turned on me yesterday-  Check out my post on FuelMyBlog to read about it, and be sure to tell me who you are as well.

12 Comments on No, Really, Who ARE You as a Blogger?

1. Daddy Papersurfer
    April 5, 2008 at 2:10 pm (9 years ago)

……….. and I’ve done that over there …………. multi-tsk [hey, I’m multi-tsking! and thought that was the prerogative of goddesses]

2. John
    April 5, 2008 at 11:57 pm (9 years ago)

Will you quit spammin’ the girl, man! She’s trying to get feedback from something over at Fuel. Can’t you see she’s one of us?

Actually Sara, I’m someone glad to have found your blog after you got involved with FMB. 🙂 That’s who I am.

DP’s my online virtual stalker who’s just a step ahead of me, hence his comment here before I could do so…since…he always tries to go where he knows I’ll go when I have the time to go.

See what you’ve gotten yourself in to now? You’re doomed like the rest of us.

Cheers!
    M*A*S*H?
    I love Lucy?

3. Rosie
    April 6, 2008 at 9:17 am (9 years ago)

I think I’d have to be a Pheonix too, for very similar reasons!

4. Rhea
    April 6, 2008 at 11:32 am (9 years ago)

I love the image of a phoenix for your tattoo! Great idea.

Quit asking me hard questions. My brain can’t handle it!!

5. Worker Mommy
    April 10, 2008 at 12:29 pm (9 years ago)

Hmm…one word. It would be something along the lines of laughter or humor . I find that laughter really is the best medicine in many cases and I absolutely love a great sense of humour.

6. Cricket
    April 11, 2008 at 1:29 pm (9 years ago)

It takes writing to become a writer. It takes blogging to become a blogger. So I fired up a blog and…While I’m workin hard at finding my own “voice” and discovering my own unique “niche” I might as well say this – yeah I am copying everything I can find. NO. I just write some stuff then later find out someone already wrote it. S%#!@t — I got a mean comment stating something to that effect – well it didn’t hurt my feelings – however, it did open my eyes to the fact that I am just a blogger a ME and I do what I waaaant. So I am the admin so I moderated his comment right to the delete box. Who am I as a blogger and what right do *I* have to be here? I don’t know. Check back….

7. Melisa
    April 14, 2008 at 9:04 pm (9 years ago)

Just stopping by from Cre8buzz to say hello! 🙂

8. Daddy Papersurfer
    April 15, 2008 at 12:43 pm (9 years ago)

Just thought I’d have a quick stalk ……. and also to rename you Superbban Oblivion ……….. just to give your ego a little boost. You’re welcome.

9. Velveteen Mind - Megan
    April 17, 2008 at 6:20 am (9 years ago)

No, Really, When DO You Plan to Post Again?

😉

PS- For Sara’s readers that don’t know me, I’m allowed to pick on her. Really.

10. Daddy Papersurfer
    April 18, 2008 at 9:49 am (9 years ago)

Megan – I hardly know her at all but have realised almost immediately she needs picking on. [I am now in hiding under the table]

11. Cheryl
    April 18, 2008 at 1:58 pm (9 years ago)

Should we poke her with a stick?

I’m about to resort to phoning to see if all is well.