Yes, I admit it, only today out of sheer boredom did I give in, follow the crowd, and f@ck Matt Damon. I hate doing things just because everyone else is doing it, and Matt Damon is just not my cup of tea. Video here for the last of us prudes who had not been singing about f@cking him till now-

I only saw the video because it seems Jimmy Kimmel decided to one-up them and announce, in a hilarious star-studded video that he is indeed now f@cking Ben Affleck. Talk about revenge 😉 Check it out!

27 Comments on I Finally Gave in and F@cked Matt Damon, But Truthfully I Prefer F@cking Ben Affleck.

1. Amanda
    February 26, 2008 at 10:02 am (9 years ago)

🙂 I f^cked Matt Damon a few weeks ago! Didnt want too, cuz i think he sucks, but peer pressure is strong. I was super excited about f^cking Ben Affleck, well frankly because damn it i think he is fine!! I liked it better than f^cking M.D. I thought it was hysterical!!
    How dirty this comment sounds!

2. Karen Sugarpants
    February 26, 2008 at 10:09 am (9 years ago)

I loved both videos – and Josh Groban totally made that 2nd one. Ha ha.

So yeah, I f*cked Josh Groban.

3. Christina
    February 26, 2008 at 10:40 am (9 years ago)

The Ben Affleck video is awesome thanks to the celebrity filled cast. But the Matt Damon one totally has them beat in catchy song.

So as to which one I like f*cking more? Tough call.

4. Maddy
    February 26, 2008 at 10:46 am (9 years ago)

Seen the first one, but not the second!
    Cheers

5. tulipmom
    February 26, 2008 at 11:14 am (9 years ago)

These are hilarious! I saw the first one a few weeks ago but just caught the second yesterday. Josh Groban …. now we’re talking!

6. Redneck Mommy
    February 26, 2008 at 2:45 pm (9 years ago)

I like Josh Groban if I had to chose…just so he could sing to me while he did his thang…Wink, wink.

But I like Matty more so I’d pick that one.

7. Amy
    February 26, 2008 at 3:03 pm (9 years ago)

I admit, I gave in and checked it out today too. Jimmy’s video was better and got more of a laugh from me at least.

8. Jerseygirl89
    February 26, 2008 at 3:14 pm (9 years ago)

Oh, I LOVE those videos. I fucked them both back when we all lived in Boston. . .

Well, I would have. If I’d had the chance.

9. Pendullum
    February 26, 2008 at 4:28 pm (9 years ago)

Okay, I peed laughing…
    Oh my gawd that was soooooo good!

10. Summer
    February 26, 2008 at 5:18 pm (9 years ago)

I hadn’t seen the second one yet. I love it!

11. Sara
    February 26, 2008 at 5:25 pm (9 years ago)

If I’m not mistaken I think the second one was aired on his post-Oscars show last night. 🙂

12. Tiffani
    February 26, 2008 at 11:02 pm (9 years ago)

I just saw these the other day. lol. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I like the Matt Damon song more. But the Ben Affleck one was way funnier I thought.

13. Mrs. Schmitty
    February 26, 2008 at 11:13 pm (9 years ago)

I loved the Matt Damon one. Didn’t know there was a Ben Affleck one too! HILARIOUS!

Matt does a great Jason Bourne, sexy character and all…but gotta say I think I’d rather f*ck Ben!

14. Jenna
    February 27, 2008 at 11:00 am (9 years ago)

i love sarah silverman. really. i think she’s hilarious… but the ben afflect comeback is SO MUCH BETTER than the original matt damon one. lol! man, he got everyone. robin williams, cameron diaz, MCLOVIN… man, so great. lol.

15. slackermommy
    February 27, 2008 at 2:03 pm (9 years ago)

I have been thoroughly entertained with these videos.

16. Bananas
    February 27, 2008 at 10:00 pm (9 years ago)

I adore both of them. But if I HAD to choose I guess I’d pick Matt Damon. Brilliant.

17. Rhonda
    February 27, 2008 at 10:06 pm (9 years ago)

OMG I love them both. I laughed so hard. F*cking Matt Damon is so stuck in my head.

18. Bekah
    February 28, 2008 at 10:48 am (9 years ago)

That was the funniest thing I have seen all week. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time! If I had to choose, I’d probably f@ck Matt Damon. Then again, Ben’s taller… I have a thing for tall guys… lol Oh well. I’ll just stay home and be content with my 6’3″ hubby. lol

19. 'cuz I'm the mommy, that's why
    February 29, 2008 at 10:01 pm (9 years ago)

I caught that Jimmy Kimmel. Laughed so hard that I choked on my mac & cheese!
    Blog Hopping
    Muffin Top Mommy

20. Sarah
    March 1, 2008 at 10:26 am (9 years ago)

There’s a Seth Rogan version too, which is disturbing to say the least. I think the girl is the hussy from 40-year Old Virgin.

21. April
    March 2, 2008 at 10:12 am (9 years ago)

Thanks for posting these! I just read about it in EW yesterday, but hadn’t seen them yet.

Hmmmm….must I choose? Can’t I just enjoy f**king both of them?

Blog Hoppin’,
    Balancing Hops

22. Hom is Where the Mom is
    March 2, 2008 at 7:57 pm (9 years ago)

Oh my god, I was dying on that one. Someone sent the Matt Damon one in an email to me. It was funny, but not half as funny as this one. Thanks for the laugh.!!

23. Elizabeth
    March 5, 2008 at 1:12 pm (9 years ago)

I must admit, I posted both those videos. And it’s okay if you aren’t interested in Matt, because I can keep him busy enough for the both of us *wink*

24. Becky
    March 6, 2008 at 3:47 pm (9 years ago)

I have not seen any of these videos and they are both funny! I was drinking some pepsi with the first one and spewed it all over my keyboard. Thankfully I put it down after that:)