Officially confirmed, Britney Spears’ sister, Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. You know, the one who is sixteen years old? Yeah, that one.

Details here.

So much for their ticket out of the trailer park.

13 Comments on Oh My Gawd, She’s Like, Havin a Baby, Y’all!! (Jamie Lynn Spears is Expecting.)

1. Maddy
    December 18, 2007 at 8:48 pm (10 years ago)

So grandma at 32?
    Cheers

2. Christina
    December 18, 2007 at 8:49 pm (10 years ago)

I wonder how fast Nickelodeon will cancel her show?

3. Alli ~Mrs. Fussypants
    December 18, 2007 at 9:03 pm (10 years ago)

Someone help those girls!

Sara- You ALWAYS get the scoops. Thanks, girl.

Love to ya!

4. Sarah at In the Trenches
    December 18, 2007 at 9:04 pm (10 years ago)

What scoop, Sara! I’m stunned. But kinda not so much surprised. How sad.

5. Belle
    December 18, 2007 at 9:13 pm (10 years ago)

What is sad is that this kid will probably be a better mom than Britney.

6. Mommy Daisy
    December 18, 2007 at 9:50 pm (10 years ago)

I just saw that. Like that family needs another baby. Goodness. I can’t believe it.

7. Summer
    December 18, 2007 at 9:58 pm (10 years ago)

And the daddy is 19. Maybe I’m a prude but I wouldn’t lt my 16 year old daught near 19 year old boys! Hypothetically of course, since I don’t have girls.

8. jackie
    December 19, 2007 at 7:52 am (10 years ago)

Even my husband, who could usually care less about celebrity news, was aghast.

9. jackie
    December 19, 2007 at 7:54 am (10 years ago)

I love your “you may click to edit comment” feature btw 🙂

10. VDog
    December 19, 2007 at 10:20 am (10 years ago)

I knew you would be weighing in on this! I cannot believe it. I mean, seriously!
    You think she woulda learned SOMETHING from Big Sis! Like USE BIRTH CONTROL!!!!

Ay caramba.

I think I have to officially demote (promote?) them from Serious Crackers to White Trash.

11. Jen
    December 19, 2007 at 12:47 pm (10 years ago)

Makes you want to run right out and buy that parenting book her mom was working on doesn’t it? Maybe your kids will turn out all right if you do the exact opposite of everything Mama Spears says to do.

Tip #1 – Do NOT let your 16 year old daughter live with her 19 year old boyfriend.

12. Elaine
    December 19, 2007 at 2:34 pm (10 years ago)

I’m sure they’ll starting pimping that baby to television in no time. I blame the mother for this whole fiasco. The first time I saw Brittany in the school-girl video outfit as a teengaer, I knew it was all over. And sorry, I think she had a boob job as a minor which is gross.

Elaine

13. Amanda
    December 19, 2007 at 4:14 pm (10 years ago)

I dont even know what to say!! I did see that the publishers of the mothers parenting book have suspended publication indefinately. I know that accidents happen, but with one daughter who’s cheese has slipped off the cracker, and another one who is pregnant at 16 by a 19y.o. boy that she was living with (i saw that online), when do you start to feel like a failure as a parent??