I don’t know what you did with my sweet, loving two year old boy, but I’d really like him back, KTHX.

Love,
The Woman Who is Seriously Fighting the Urge to List You on E-Bay. For free.

14 Comments on Dear Devil Child,

1. Lela
    October 22, 2007 at 4:23 pm (10 years ago)

Hehehe, I’ll give you mine and we can list them as a pair.

2. Bananas
    October 22, 2007 at 6:03 pm (10 years ago)

oh how I know that feeling…all too well!! good luck with that! 🙂

3. Mommy Daisy
    October 22, 2007 at 6:14 pm (10 years ago)

OH boy. One of those days/weeks/months huh? Yikes. 😮

4. Mrs. Schmitty
    October 22, 2007 at 8:36 pm (10 years ago)

Don’t list him on Ebay…there are fees involved. I keep thinking of putting mine in a box with a sign that says “Free To A Good Home” then I’ll put it on the front lawn.

5. WorksForMom
    October 23, 2007 at 9:43 am (10 years ago)

Hey if e-bay costs are too much, go for craigslist. 🙂

6. Inarticulate Fumblings
    October 23, 2007 at 10:57 am (10 years ago)

I’ll save you the time. My partner and I will take the toddler off of of your hands… in fact, we’ll pay for your for your trouble (and I knowingly say that, aware that there is extreme potential that we’ll eat our words). As hard as it gets, don’t forget that there are loving parents out there that can physically or legally have children…

You are fortunate and lucky.

7. amy
    October 23, 2007 at 11:11 am (10 years ago)

HaHa. Hate those days! I threaten to sell Shark Boy to the gypsies. If he ever actually sees a gypsy in real life he’ll so freak out!

8. nutmeg
    October 23, 2007 at 1:06 pm (9 years ago)

Exactly how I feel about all of mine at 5 o’clock every night!

9. HamIam
    October 23, 2007 at 1:22 pm (9 years ago)

It must be the time of year for changelings…my kids have been driving the hubs and I insane for the past 2 weeks.

10. cate
    October 24, 2007 at 10:29 pm (9 years ago)

oh, you know i have days like that! Logan has come VERY close to being auctioned off…but for some reason, no one bids on an asshole of a little boy! maybe i should leave that out of the description! 😉

hope our sweet little boy returns soon!

11. Lisa @ Sweet Home Alabama
    October 25, 2007 at 8:09 pm (9 years ago)

Ok- I feel better now! My little guy has been off of his rocker lately! There must be something in the water, in the air, full moon, something to explain what is happening to our children. Nice to see that we are not alone!!!

12. becky
    October 28, 2007 at 9:17 am (9 years ago)

I feel your pain! My kids have been aruging and fighting so much that I tell them the very next person that comes to the house will take them home with them! They got the hint yesterday when Aunt Steph stopped in and I tried to get her to take them with her. Since then the fighting is less. However the books she gave them…the newness will wear off soon…..