Good grief, will this girl ever get her shit straight??

Spears charged in Los Angeles Parking Lot Crash
AP

Britney Spears was charged yesterday with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license after she allegedly smashed her car into another in a parking lot in August, prosecutors said.

If convicted, the singer could face up to six months in jail and a US$1,000 fine for each count, said Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the city attorney’s office.

Here’s the video..

11 Comments on Britney Spears Charged with Hit and Run, Driving Without a License.

1. BetteJo
    September 22, 2007 at 12:18 pm (10 years ago)

Hmm. Did it occur to her to squat down and show her bits for a 2nd time to look at the car she hit?? She’s a ding bat.

2. SoCalJenni
    September 22, 2007 at 1:53 pm (10 years ago)

What an idiot, maybe she should get her dog off her lap and she’d be able to drive. And I’m guessing the thought never crossed her mind to leave a note! Did she just think the matter would resolve itself? Hello Brit Brit, the whole thing was caught on tape!

3. SusieJ
    September 22, 2007 at 2:09 pm (10 years ago)

So sad. It doesn’t even occur to her to take responsibility for her actions. She just thinks it will all take care of itself.

4. Secret Agent Mama
    September 22, 2007 at 3:58 pm (10 years ago)

It’s just so ridiculous, she’s just so ridiculous! But, could you imaging living like that, constantly being followed around and scrutinized. I mean, she’s a dolt, but still… I don’t know what I’m getting at. I do think her situation is getting uglier with every passing moment.

5. Cakehead
    September 23, 2007 at 12:08 am (10 years ago)

Well, it doesn’t look like she “ran” on purpose. I mean, if she was running, I don’t think she would have backed up and parked in the stall anyway, I really think she is just completely clueless. The thing that got me was how concerned she was about her car and didn’t even think about the other person’s car! Talk about self-centered.

6. Zephra
    September 23, 2007 at 6:42 am (10 years ago)

What a dumb ass.

7. Mary
    September 23, 2007 at 11:48 am (10 years ago)

I love how she was soooo concerned for the other persons car.

“Did I hurt my car?”

8. Mary Ann
    September 23, 2007 at 1:03 pm (10 years ago)

:roll: Brittney is such a freaking lunatic!!!! I don’t see how she even makes it through her days…..a combo of selfishness and dumbness…she is her own downfall!

9. Mrs. Schmitty
    September 24, 2007 at 6:13 am (10 years ago)

I think the girl has some major issues to work out. But seriously, how can anyone really think straight with the paparazzi in your face like that? How can you react properly?

I think she needs to find a cave to hide in, with a good therapist, and stay out of the lime-light for a while. Get her shit together and think about those poor little boys for once. I’d even be willing to take care of them for her until she gets a clue.

10. Jackie
    September 24, 2007 at 2:07 pm (10 years ago)

She’s just such a mess.
    Have you seen this one?

I feel bad for those poor kids.

11. Lela
    September 24, 2007 at 3:00 pm (10 years ago)

I cannot stand that bimbo. I swear she does everything she does just for the publicity. I am so glad my daughter was smart enough at 4 to stop liking her! And I just love how she takes better care of the dog than she does her kids!