Another entertaining comment tonight for your viewing pleasure.

Author : Donna Marie (IP: 65.24.95.219 , cpe-65-24-95-219.columbus.res.rr.com)
E-mail : monitor_merrimac@hotmail.com
URL :
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=65.24.95.219
Comment:
So let me get this straight.
If Izzymom’s husband should come to his senses and attempt to make public amends in one of the places he did wrong, like poor Pepsi-man a few posts below, he’s fair game and she’s fair game and everybody gets to sneer not only at him but also at her?
What are the rules here? If you know people and link to their blogs, they get sympathy and understanding and love? And if you don’t know them and they don’t look like they are all that articulate, BAM! HIT ‘EM! HAHAHAHA!
I hope all you ladies’ and gentlemens’ kids don’t grow up to be such kind, compassionate people.

DMarie

Then it dawned on me, and I checked the IP.

Same IP addy as the poor guy with his balls in a vice grip. Either he came back with a fake user name, or his wife is now trolling my site.

So once again the question is asked, was he offended at his manhood being questioned, or is his wife just squeezing the guy’s nads like a stress ball?

The world may never know.

13 Comments on It’s the Full Moon, I Just Know It!

1. slackermommy
    September 1, 2007 at 8:15 am (10 years ago)

Sounds very stalkerish to me. And a stalker couple! You should be proud.

2. Jackie
    September 1, 2007 at 10:54 am (10 years ago)

Oh yeah! A stalker couple – you are hitting the bigtime!! πŸ˜†

3. Mimipz5wjj
    September 1, 2007 at 12:32 pm (10 years ago)

Wow, your very own stalker couple! Aren’t you the lucky duck…

4. Cate
    September 1, 2007 at 12:36 pm (10 years ago)

Full Moon! I knew I was on to something!

That’s just crazy! Seriously!

September 1, 2007 at 12:53 pm (10 years ago)

What the hell is she talking about anyway? Freaks.

6. Amanda
    September 1, 2007 at 2:23 pm (10 years ago)

Interesting. I find it odd that her email is monitor_merrimac.. Does she live in VA?? Maybe she is from OV? You know they breed us crazy in OV!!
    Also… is she getting her panties in a bunch because her husband didn’t get sympathy for letting his wife keep his nuts on her bedside table, and making him post some INSANE retraction(if thats what you want to call it) for talking about feeling like he is throwing a hotdog down a hallway, or whatever he was talking about (truth be told i wasnt really paying attention to his first comment) OR is she angry because we are supporting IzzyMOM and the fact that her husband (in my opinion) is a lying bastard?? Ugh… I truly hate people!!

7. christina
    September 1, 2007 at 8:18 pm (10 years ago)

welcome to troll land…. Where they don’t just say under the bridge.

8. christina
    September 1, 2007 at 8:19 pm (10 years ago)

I meant troll island.

9. Mama Zen
    September 1, 2007 at 8:38 pm (10 years ago)

Oh, yeah. Full moon.

10. Major Bedhead
    September 2, 2007 at 8:02 am (10 years ago)

I’m with Jennifer. I didn’t understand the first email and I don’t understand this one.

11. Shauna
    September 4, 2007 at 12:53 pm (10 years ago)

Congratulations on your first troll couple.
    Told ya it was the lunar eclipse. πŸ˜‰

12. Julie (a.k.a. calm mama)
    September 4, 2007 at 6:37 pm (10 years ago)

I worry about these people — they’re probably not getting heard in their normal lives. We pass them on the street. We don’t know they are thinking these things. But they can share with us under the anonymous-ish protection of internet comments.

…I had a guy unload on me after a post I wrote about buying a glider for the nursery. (http://sfist.com/2007/08/27/friends_dont_le.php)

His rant was about how parents are driven by fear that their child won’t go to Harvard if they don’t buy the right everything, and something about Baby Einstein.

And I was like, dude, it’s just a comfortable rocking chair.

13. Me
    May 19, 2009 at 10:42 pm (8 years ago)

“I got right indignant for a good 10 seconds or so, and started to reply to her via email explaining that in my book cheaters are assholes, I don’t care who they are married to. ”

Thought you needed a reminder.