Not long ago I gave a commentary on some of the weird google searches I get here daily.

Today I want to present an award, because this one is totally worth it.

The “Google Search I Most Want to Know the Story Of” award is hereby presented to the person who hit me up twice, looking for “southern living at home” hell and “southern living” party hell.

I mean really, if they can make southern living at home sound scarier than PTA, I’ve got to get the dirt on that one!

——————————————————————————————————————

What google search have you gotten that you’d love to know the dirty details on??

9 Comments on Crazy Google Searches Revisited

1. Pinks & Blues Girls
    August 14, 2007 at 7:14 am (10 years ago)

I swear… this is true…

About 2-3 months ago…

“Little girls with boy haircuts”

Hmmm…. as a mom of 3 boys… I hope nobody buzzed their little girl’s hair!

LOL!!

AWESOME blog!!

– Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls

2. Christina
    August 14, 2007 at 7:33 am (10 years ago)

I’d love to know the story behind this one: “Real story of how very young boy got me prego”. So, you’re saying you don’t know how it happened and want someone on the internet to tell you?

3. BetteJo
    August 14, 2007 at 7:52 am (10 years ago)

The one I liked the best was “symptoms of starvation, vomit, bile” –
    I had just written a post about being sick!

4. Ivy
    August 14, 2007 at 8:01 am (10 years ago)

Hahaha, Southern Living parties ARE hell. I went to one, it was filled with soccer moms and a bunch of crap I REALLY didn’t want to buy.

5. Jen
    August 14, 2007 at 11:11 am (10 years ago)

The one I got recently that had me scratching my head was “nearly saw a boob”. I get ones nearly every day from people wondering if eating baby poop can make them sick. Who are these people eating all this baby poop?

August 14, 2007 at 12:41 pm (10 years ago)

Every day, without fail I get something relating to kids pooping in pools. Unfortunately, though, lately I’ve gotten some sick f*ckers looking for pictures of children’s anatomy. That completely FREAKS me out.

7. andria
    August 14, 2007 at 1:49 pm (10 years ago)

I get daily people wondering if Brad Paisley’s mother is dead or alive. I also get at least five a day of people wondering what to do if their child swallows a penny. I got one yesterday of someone wanting pictures of boys in pullups, disgusting.

8. james
    August 14, 2007 at 5:57 pm (10 years ago)

I wrote a similar inventory (thanks Sara). I receive daily visits from people looking for advice for their dogs. On the subject of poop, one poor person wanted a solution for “dog with inappropriate elimination”. I’m afraid I didn’t have much to offer.

9. JamieE
    August 15, 2007 at 10:34 am (10 years ago)

I get a lot of “sara groves pregnant” or “sara groves baby” lately I got a really weird one “spank me hubby” What? And I swear I did not write a post about my husband spanking me!