I am probably the only mommyblogger out there who hasn’t shared her weird search hits yet, so for lack of a better post tonight 😉

“kenmore appliences”
I wonder if they were looking to get a breast reduction also?

“how did sex just happened”
The usual story is he tripped and his penis just fell right into her. Either way he’s lying.

“oblivion boobs”
You got the wrong place buddy. I’m still pushing for a boob job. 😎

“lack of motivation 8 year old”
I’ve found taking away tv and games cures this pretty well.

” public exhibionist”
Crud, did I let the honeymoon story slip???? 😯

“my husband wants me to pee on him”
Like you don’t spend enough time cleaning up other people’s messes??

And my personal favorite…

” suburban oblivion”
Why? Because they search it every. single. day.

Wouldn’t it be easier just to bookmark it? ❓

12 Comments on Weird Google Searches #1

1. Kimberly
    July 16, 2007 at 10:02 pm (10 years ago)

Wow…I’m new here, and I just have to ask…

What on earth have you been blogging about?! 😛

2. AbsolutelyBananas
    July 16, 2007 at 10:38 pm (10 years ago)

So THAT’S how sex did just happened. All this time I’ve been wondering… HA HA HA HA HA

July 17, 2007 at 6:05 am (10 years ago)

Crazy googlepeople. Always good for a laugh!

4. Pendullum
    July 17, 2007 at 6:43 am (10 years ago)

I avoidlooking at howpeoplefoundme,as it just creeps me out too much…

5. Pendullum
    July 17, 2007 at 6:43 am (10 years ago)

I avoid looking at how people found me,as it just creeps me out too much…

6. mcewen
    July 17, 2007 at 9:54 am (10 years ago)

‘Babes’ ‘woods’
    I’m with Pendullum – I’m going to stop looking as it’s too scary.
    Cheers

7. Bitchy Mom
    July 17, 2007 at 10:16 am (10 years ago)

That’s exactly what I wonder when I see like 10-20 searches a day for “Bitchy Mom”. It’s like, are they looking for my blog? Or are people just really interested in mom’s who like to bitch a lot?!

I get some of the weirdest searches too… I should blog about them sometime! 😛

8. Cate
    July 17, 2007 at 11:19 am (10 years ago)

Oh, man…I needed a good laugh! Mine have been boring lately (’cause ma blog’s been boring!), so I don’t have any good ones to share…not as good as accidental sex and a husband who wants to pee on his wife anyway!!!

9. Cakehead
    July 17, 2007 at 11:26 am (10 years ago)

My searches are boring, but it always baffles me when someone searches for my exact URL. I guess that could just be a mistake thinking that they were putting it in the address field but were actually were putting it in the search field. In which case I suppose I should be honored that someone other than me has my URL memorized. 😀

10. Jennie
    July 17, 2007 at 1:07 pm (10 years ago)

Funny… VERY funny Sara!

July 17, 2007 at 1:21 pm (10 years ago)

I love the one about peeing on your husband. Not that I would ever do this, cause you’re right, I don’t need another mess to clean up.

12. the ex
    July 22, 2007 at 2:41 pm (10 years ago)

Hi Suburban,

I thought you might enjoy this search term that found my blog:

“my staffordshire bull terrier testicles have not dropped”

Charming.

By the way, I’m decent enough to subscribe to your RSS feed so never darken your search terms with such ridiculous terms.