Nosey question about your sex life.

How many orgasms do you usually get in an average tryst with the hubby? Is it a given that you will get at least one? Are you a multiple kinda girl? Can you get it just by intercourse itself, or is a little more attention needed? I’m wondering what the average really is, but feel free to share as much or little detail as you like!

26 Comments on Since It’s a Slow Weekend…

1. Cakehead
    May 26, 2007 at 10:06 pm (10 years ago)

0- I average 0. But I guess that thing called a sex-life is required to count, right?

2. problem girl
    May 26, 2007 at 10:44 pm (10 years ago)

I need extra attention. If I don’t get that then the average is 0. If I get the extra attention (or give it to myself) then 2-4 is averge. Sometimes though I’m just too tired to put in the extra work required. How sad is that?

3. Annika
    May 26, 2007 at 10:54 pm (10 years ago)

One on average, just from intercourse. I have often joked that I am the man in our relationship. (I also like to go to sleep after.)

4. Diane
    May 27, 2007 at 12:23 am (10 years ago)

well you know we’re newlyweds so less then 3 is not acceptable.

5. popsolo
    May 27, 2007 at 8:06 am (10 years ago)

Gonna venture into this, even though I am of the wrong gender, but my darling wife is a 1-8, with 4 being average, and has needed extra attention more times than not, which has never bothered me.

6. Allyson
    May 27, 2007 at 8:34 am (10 years ago)

I get my one, and that’s good for me. I have never been a multiple kinda girl. I can’t orgasm from intercourse alone though.

7. Kara
    May 27, 2007 at 9:04 am (10 years ago)

I need a head start but can and will O during intercourse at least once sometimes twice if Dh can hold out for me.

8. Smiling Mom
    May 27, 2007 at 9:52 am (10 years ago)

Zero to One, but we’re working on that. It’s a time issue for us. 🙂 Come on over and check out my new WP site. Change is fun!

While you are there, leave me your favorite easy recipe. 🙂

9. Redneck Mommy
    May 27, 2007 at 10:26 am (10 years ago)

I’m a once-twice kinda girl, with or without the extra attention as long as the husband can remain, um, upright.

But then, he’s also got a nine inch tongue and can breathe through his ears, so one way or another, momma is gonna get her cake.

(Was that too much information?)

10. moosh in indy.
    May 27, 2007 at 10:30 am (10 years ago)

I don’t know how anyone does it more than once. I’m assured one everytime and come damn close to passing out after just one. They’re that good.
    Kinda pales in comparison to RM’s. Geeze I hate having to comment after her.

May 27, 2007 at 5:40 pm (10 years ago)

Um, you think I’m gonna dish up that kind of info to you when you haven’t divulged it yourself?

haha

You first!

12. Cate
    May 27, 2007 at 7:21 pm (10 years ago)

I average 1-2….if I’m lucky 3! I don’t need extra attention, but I normally get some anyway!

And I’m with Heather….’fess up!

13. Melanie
    May 27, 2007 at 8:30 pm (10 years ago)

I’ll third that…. spill it girl. You first. Though, I think we have had this conversation…….

14. Sara
    May 27, 2007 at 9:13 pm (10 years ago)

2-3, depending. I am insanely jealous of the tongue thing though, I need to know where to get one of those guys, you know, for my next husband 😉

15. N...
    May 27, 2007 at 11:05 pm (10 years ago)

Hey, I’m a tongue guy!

DW is usually 1-2 per session, sometimes up to 3 depending on the foreplay. She usually needs a little bit of extra attention in the form of slow fingertip caresses up and down her back, neck, sides… pretty much all over, really.

16. CamiKaos
    May 27, 2007 at 11:29 pm (10 years ago)

I checked in on the right day! I’m a lucky gal, it’s a bad day if I get less than 2, usually it’s 3 or 4. I don’t always require special attention, but it helps.

17. Rocker Mom
    May 28, 2007 at 8:35 am (10 years ago)

Minimum of 1 but I have been known to have multiples. They come in different flavors depending on the mood….. Some with sex alone and others with a little more attention.

18. lady macleod
    May 28, 2007 at 12:31 pm (10 years ago)

I am amazed at the number of replies you have to this question! Spectacular. I’m not telling = I’m British.

19. JamieE
    May 28, 2007 at 9:29 pm (10 years ago)

We have 4 kids and a two bedroom condo. Need I say more? If we get more privacy I’m afraid I’ll get pregnant again. After 6 years of marriage, he still gets me going.

20. Bill Blunt
    May 29, 2007 at 1:36 am (10 years ago)

Mrs Blunt doesn’t complain one way or the other about the number of ‘special moments’ she has per day. But then she doesn’t use the internet, so isn’t privy to this kind of discussion, and might never know that it’s possible to have more than one (birthdays and holidays excepted).

Fascinating discussion.

May 29, 2007 at 5:26 am (10 years ago)

One. No. Yes. Depends.

That covers all your questions I believe.

As far as more detail, here’s one for you and yours. No tongue equals no hummers. ‘Nuf said.

May 29, 2007 at 5:27 am (10 years ago)

Oops…I scrambled my answers. It SHOULD be

One. Yes. No. Depends

23. Tulipmom
    May 29, 2007 at 5:54 am (10 years ago)

Average of 2. Not a given. Most definitely. More attention, please!

24. Melanie
    May 29, 2007 at 9:53 pm (10 years ago)

At least one, but most of the time it is between 2-4. There have been times that it has gotten up to 8 in one night. I don’t think I could walk the next day but I didn’t care!

25. Erin
    May 30, 2007 at 4:59 am (10 years ago)

Usually about 3. I have to be on top. #2 is usually the best.