I got my bluetooth thingie in the mail today and want to play around with Skype tonight, only I don’t know anyone who has it! I hate feeling like a loser with no friends, so, do you Skype?

16 Comments on Do You Skype?

1. Annika
    May 21, 2007 at 5:35 pm (10 years ago)

I have Skype, though I’ve only ever used it so Sam can video conference with his grandparents. I’ll be your friend if you aren’t embarrassed to be seen with a girl who only turns on Skype or IM once in a blue moon and usually only if I’ve got a prearranged “date” set up. I am so lame.

2. Sara
    May 21, 2007 at 6:25 pm (10 years ago)

As if! I’d be thrilled to have you on my friends list! Add me to your list, I’m suburbanoblivion..Totally original right? 😉

3. Beckie
    May 21, 2007 at 6:52 pm (10 years ago)

I’m such a technical loser that I don’t even know what Skype is!

4. Cate
    May 21, 2007 at 7:54 pm (10 years ago)

I’d love to help…but I am un-wise in the ways of Skype….sorry!

5. AbsolutelyBananas
    May 21, 2007 at 9:06 pm (10 years ago)

Every time I turn on my computer, Skype opens up and I spend seconds of my valuable time closing it. All because when I bought the computer I thought, “Skype! Cool! I’ll DEFINITELY use that.” This is my long-winded way of saying, have it… never used it.

6. problem girl
    May 21, 2007 at 9:14 pm (10 years ago)

I have no idea what bluetooth or Skype is. In fact, I thought Skype was someone’s name until I read the other people’s comments.

7. Angela
    May 21, 2007 at 9:23 pm (10 years ago)

There are worse things than being a loser with no friends…like being an out-of-it dork who has no idea what Skype is. Though it sounds cool.

8. Tulipmom
    May 21, 2007 at 10:18 pm (10 years ago)

Do I what?? I guess I feel a little better knowing I’m not the only one unversed in the ways of Skyping.

9. Rhonda
    May 21, 2007 at 10:53 pm (10 years ago)

Ahh I had it but my son got a virus after downloading it so I took it off all my computers. :*(

10. JayMonster
    May 22, 2007 at 1:29 pm (10 years ago)

Well, I am a day late (as always), but you can feel free to Skype Me anytime in the future if you like. (Skype: JayRomeo07032)

11. Toni
    May 22, 2007 at 3:51 pm (10 years ago)

I’m such a loser that I am totally clueless about this! Good luck!

12. moosh in indy.
    May 22, 2007 at 11:01 pm (10 years ago)

Skype no, skidmark, occasionally.

May 23, 2007 at 7:54 am (10 years ago)

You lost me at bluetooth thingie. I have never even heard of Skype but I’m sure you’ll enlighten me.

14. Casmee
    May 23, 2007 at 12:18 pm (10 years ago)

I love Skype! Skype has helped me stay conneted to friends in Europe without the hefty phone bill! I love it love it love it! Talk to my little bro in France on in every other day! Yes I’m cheap so I skype.

15. Smiling Mom
    May 23, 2007 at 3:33 pm (10 years ago)

I thought Skype was a drug. Haha. Our kids are going to hang us out to dry with the tech. stuff in a few years!

I guess I need to check Wikipedia to see what it really is. Sounds like, from the comments, that it is some sort of a video chat open forum thing?

16. Smiling Mom
    May 23, 2007 at 3:36 pm (10 years ago)

Yup, internet calls. I think I was off on the video thing though.