Just wanted to thank everyone for the encouraging words as I am setting up house in the new theme 🙂 Even with so much going on people are still coming by and commenting, and that means more to me than you’ll ever know.

I’m sorry I haven’t been making the comment rounds as reliably as usual, and I promise I will try to catch up some tomorrow. As much as I love writing, I love reading other people’s blogs even more. I hate falling behind like this, and look forward to catching up with everyone and visiting the blogs of the new people who have dropped by!

14 Comments on You Guys So Rock!!

1. problem girl
    April 11, 2007 at 10:41 pm (11 years ago)

I don’t usually like three colum layouts (I think they look too busy) but this is really nice and neat looking. I like it a lot!

2. Megan
    April 11, 2007 at 10:42 pm (11 years ago)

Everything is looking fantastic. I love love love your photo. I love it. Ooh, and I really like that “Share” button. I wish TypePad had that. All is shaping up well. I think you’ll enjoy the new layout… and I know these things because I’ve been blogging for so long. Oh, hey, I just noticed you have a trackback URL now! I’ma hafta send you some trackbacks retroactive like!

Headed out of town until next week, so I’ll look for big things at Suburban Oblivion when I return!

3. blondeblogger
    April 11, 2007 at 11:43 pm (11 years ago)

I’m new here but I totally know what you mean about feeling guilty when you can’t keep up with the blog visits. It really eats at me and I’m finding I have less and less time lately, which equates to more and more guilt!

4. Annie
    April 12, 2007 at 4:59 am (11 years ago)

Looks great! – Very cool to see what you look like too 🙂

5. Toni
    April 12, 2007 at 5:17 am (11 years ago)

It’s looking pretty snazzy! O yes I did say snazzy!

6. Jackie
    April 12, 2007 at 6:15 am (11 years ago)

Oooh, looking better all the time! I love that picture up in the corner. Really cute! 🙂

7. Angie
    April 12, 2007 at 7:28 am (11 years ago)

It just keeps looking better and better as you spruce up your new “home.” 🙂

8. Natalie
    April 12, 2007 at 8:22 am (11 years ago)

It looks really nice and professional. And I’m so happy you are showing off your beautiful face! Great pic.

9. Jia
    April 12, 2007 at 8:43 am (11 years ago)

I like it, and especially the pics of you girl!

10. Tulipmom
    April 12, 2007 at 9:18 am (11 years ago)

Love your new place!

11. Redneck Mommy
    April 12, 2007 at 10:43 am (11 years ago)

Look at you…all cute and everything…

Love the layout.

You hottie you!

12. Rhonda
    April 12, 2007 at 10:52 am (11 years ago)

I love the new layout. I was a bit shocked when I open the link today (thought I hit the wrong one) but it’s really nice. Great job.

13. moodswingingmommy
    April 12, 2007 at 2:05 pm (11 years ago)

I love it, too. Wow, what a great pic! I’ve been wanting to switch over to 3-column myself and just haven’t had a chance to do it yet. Since I’m borderline HTML/CSS illiterate, it may take a while.

14. DSB
    April 12, 2007 at 3:08 pm (11 years ago)

Very pretty! BTW, I used to comment here as Belle. But I’ve noticed an awful lot of Belles on the web here lately, so I figured it was time for a change.

I will be changing my layout soon as well.