I’ll share one of mine, but you have to share one of yours in return.

I have one of those Olay facial cleansers boxes on the side of my jacuzzi tub alongside my bath salts, foot scrubber, and other miscellaneous make-me-gorgeous implements we females torture ourselves with. Only the box does not contain face cloths. I hide dark chocolate squares in there, and eat one every time I take a bath. I am the only person in the house who likes dark [tag]chocolate[/tag], so I have no reason to hide it, other than it makes eating it that much more of a guilty pleasure 😉

Now, tell me a [tag]secret[/tag]!

29 Comments on Wanna Know a Secret?

1. Toni
    April 15, 2007 at 7:02 am (10 years ago)

OMG! The Hubs and I were just discussing this yesterday! We have a ‘stash’ in the garage of our junk food that we don’t share!

jacuzzi?? Must be nice!

As for a secret?…

2. Christy
    April 15, 2007 at 10:18 am (10 years ago)

OMG! That is funny. I have xanax in my closet that my mil gives me for when I can’t sleep. I never take them they are just there.

3. Angie
    April 15, 2007 at 10:20 am (10 years ago)

I love it! LOL

I will have to think about a secret — and I’ll try to come back. Hmmm…

4. AbsolutelyBananas
    April 15, 2007 at 11:00 am (10 years ago)

hey, your blog is looking good! Love the little voting thingy… I wanna get me one of those.
    So, I love your secret. What a great idea. Too bad my bathroom is the size of a postage stamp, so there’s no WAY I could ever get away with something like that. My secret? Probably that sometimes in the AM I pretend like I’m fast awake when my son gets up, forcing my husband to get up and fix breakfast. 😉 but don’t we all??

5. Andria
    April 15, 2007 at 11:33 am (10 years ago)

I have assorted Halloween, Valentine, and Easter candy snagged from the children in a small plastic box in the top of my closet that comes out after the door is locked and the water is running.

6. problem girl
    April 15, 2007 at 11:34 am (10 years ago)

My secret is that if I kept a box of dark chocolate by my bathtub I would weigh 500 pounds but I would be the cleanest son of a gun you ever met.

My other secret is that I’m nearly 30 years old and I have spent actual time and effort putting my myspace friends list in just the right order. Because shit like that matters to me.

7. Redneck Mommy
    April 15, 2007 at 12:01 pm (10 years ago)

I have a stash of chocolate in my night stand. Under all the sex toys. I know the kids won’t look there!

And I keep a pack of cigs (shhh, I know, very bad) hidden in the bill folder.

I’m going to hell. But I will enjoy my trip there.

8. Meredith
    April 15, 2007 at 12:48 pm (10 years ago)

Hmm, I can’t think of a secret right now, although I know I have some. I will come back to this later.

April 15, 2007 at 4:22 pm (10 years ago)

Hmmm…a light secret then. No deep dark secrets if all you’re giving me a hidden candy secret. hehe!

Um, um, um. I think I have too many dark secrets that keeping light secrets just doesn’t seem worth it to me. I can’t think of any! Other than I repetitively look for one particular old boyfriend on the internet every couple of months. And that’s nothing to write home about. though I’m thinking of having a secret stash of cigs in my freezer like melanie.

April 15, 2007 at 6:49 pm (10 years ago)

I can’t think of any secrets, either. I’m too boring.

I should keep those whopper eggs hidden so that Tate will stop looking at me crosswise every time I eat half a bag.

11. Cindy
    April 15, 2007 at 7:00 pm (10 years ago)

That’s awesome, lol! Very ingenius!

I’m trying to think of a secret, but having trouble thinking of one. Ummm….

12. Auburn Gal Always
    April 15, 2007 at 8:09 pm (10 years ago)

My family loooooves my chocolate chip cookies, but I love them more than I should. My secret is that I hide them from Stinkerbell. And when I share, I will not let her have any from my plate. I love her and all, but there are limits, after all!

Linking here from Jennifer’s Playgroups blog.

13. Diane
    April 15, 2007 at 8:54 pm (10 years ago)

My secret??? I don’t like chocolate but on a very rare occasion. I have been told I am an insult to women everywhere 🙂

14. Cate
    April 15, 2007 at 9:36 pm (10 years ago)

If I had a jacuzzi tub, I might steal your idea. Alas, standard size tubs just don’t do secret treats justice!

15. Toni
    April 16, 2007 at 5:07 am (10 years ago)

Thought of one! Actually I ‘forgot’ about it until just now…. Of my ‘secret’ stash, in the garage, I have ice cream- that I DON’T share. I eat in in the morning before the kids gets up! Ice cream for breakfast! All my childhood dreams are coming true! I can also stay up as late as I want now too! 😉

16. Cris
    April 16, 2007 at 5:59 am (10 years ago)

Other than the Harliquin Romance I had in Europe with 4 different men (all of them named either Ramone or Pablo) during a weekend trip that will go down in history as the best damn wedding present ever! I have no secrets… hehehe

17. Angie
    April 16, 2007 at 6:42 am (10 years ago)

I’m pretty boring too. I guess the only thing I can say is I have my quirks that people who do not know me, know nothing about, but they aren’t secrets.

18. Annie
    April 16, 2007 at 8:04 am (10 years ago)

I can’t tell you any secrets – then you won’t want to meet me for lunch in December 😉

19. slackermommy
    April 16, 2007 at 8:36 am (10 years ago)

I have many but this post reminds me of a post I wrote awhile back about how I hide chocolate Donette’s in the dryer. For reasons beyond me my hubby opened the dryer for the first time in his life and busted me!

April 16, 2007 at 8:41 am (10 years ago)

My secret? I ask Tom to change a diaper when I KNOW it’s a poopie one! Then I tell him “Oops, I had NO IDEA it was loaded!”

21. Salsa
    April 16, 2007 at 9:04 am (10 years ago)

What a great idea! All I need know is a jacuzzi tub.

If I told you my secret, I would have to do away with you. j/k. 😉

22. Annie
    April 16, 2007 at 9:10 am (10 years ago)

lol Jennifer – I do that ALL the time, works especially well this time of year when hubby’s allergies totally screw with his sense of smell 🙂

23. Aldara
    April 16, 2007 at 9:52 am (10 years ago)

Hmmm I can’t think of any secrets right now. Unfortunately, I was taught that secrets are bad so my life tends to be an open book.

April 16, 2007 at 11:30 am (10 years ago)

I have a stash of chocolate too, in one of the “flour” jars I have chocolate wafers.

25. Mommy Brain
    April 16, 2007 at 12:47 pm (10 years ago)

LOL! I blogged a bunch of my secrets a few weeks ago. At the time my hidden food one was that I was keeping non-chocolate snacks in the stand mixer so my DH wouldn’t eat them. (I had given up chocolate for Lent and he kept eating my non-chocolate goodies!)

26. Shauna
    April 16, 2007 at 12:48 pm (10 years ago)

I’m all for anything that makes chocolate taste even better!!

27. Sara
    April 16, 2007 at 2:12 pm (10 years ago)

LOL..Keep them coming, I love these!!

28. BlogWhore
    April 17, 2007 at 11:43 am (10 years ago)

that’s a good one.

i hide my dildo in under the sink and look at it everytime i change the toilet paper. i don’t use it, i just stare at it and remember that i was once a freak in the sheets. now, i just wash the sheets.

29. Southern Fried Mom
    April 17, 2007 at 4:24 pm (10 years ago)

You are my freakin’ hero! Here’s my secret…I have been known to bribe my children as a means to an end. I saw an old lady laughing at my two year old covered head-to-toe in powdered doughnut at the grocery store the other day & I just smiled right back & said, “Don’t tell me you never did this!!!!” You do what you have to do to get through the day. Now, if you’ll excuse me…it’s Benadryl, I mean, dinner time!