Or should I say, it’s my blog 🙂

Do not adjust your monitor folks, you are still in Suburban Oblivion! I posted a little while back about trying to find a 3 column layout, as you can see I finally found one I can work with. I’ve got a lot of tweaking to do, but I promise it will feel a little more like the blog you know and love here shortly, just upgraded with some really cool new features!

Change is good 🙂

15 Comments on Really, It’ Not You, Its Me

1. AbsolutelyBananas
    April 10, 2007 at 9:43 pm (10 years ago)

ooh… I’m jealous! I’ve given up all hope of ever having three columns… far too difficult for this chica.

April 10, 2007 at 9:44 pm (10 years ago)

We seriously MUST have a Pimp My Blog play date. you blog whore you. I’m so jealous

3. shaz
    April 10, 2007 at 10:08 pm (10 years ago)

cute!

April 11, 2007 at 2:18 am (10 years ago)

Wow! And I’m not just saying that because it’s 3:18 in the morning and I can’t sleep.

I can’t wait til I’m next on the waiting list so I can pay someone to pimp my site.

5. Suburban Mum
    April 11, 2007 at 2:32 am (10 years ago)

Snap! That’s spooky, considering we have similar blog names too!

6. Riana - Healthy!
    April 11, 2007 at 4:22 am (10 years ago)

😀 change is great!

It brings excitement to your life.

7. Belle
    April 11, 2007 at 5:25 am (10 years ago)

Very nice! I used to keep three columns on some of my designs, so I know it’s useful to have all that other usable space, too.

8. Sara
    April 11, 2007 at 5:28 am (10 years ago)

Omg, freaky!! LOL! Great minds and all that eh?

No worries, as you can see I’ve already started customizing mine, like the side colors and the calendar icons, and plan to do a lot more. There won’t be a lot of similarities by the time I’m done.

Unfortunately there are not a ton of good 3 column layouts out there with centered content, the trend is more towards main content with two left sidebars. I just like the cleaner look of the centered content, and I needed an easily changeable header, as well as colors that would compliment it. It was either $12 for this or $75+ for a professionally customized template, and the wallet is a bit thin these days 😉

9. Jackie
    April 11, 2007 at 6:15 am (10 years ago)

Lookin good!

10. kristi
    April 11, 2007 at 7:19 am (10 years ago)

Hi! I ran across your blog b/c I read Absolutely Bananas. I will be lurking today. Please read my blog too if you get the chance. I am addicted already!

11. Angie @ Many Little Blessings
    April 11, 2007 at 7:22 am (10 years ago)

Awesome! I searched around for three column fixes quite a bit, but was always a little un-technosaavy. LOL

Looks great!

12. Beckie
    April 11, 2007 at 7:53 am (10 years ago)

I like it so far… You people are all too technical for me these days! When I get my blog started, I have a feeling that it’s going to seem very plain compared to all these ‘pro’ blogs! :}

13. Wendy
    April 11, 2007 at 10:31 am (10 years ago)

Looks good!!

14. kerry
    April 11, 2007 at 11:49 am (10 years ago)

change IS good – looks great!!

15. Suburban Mum
    April 11, 2007 at 12:36 pm (10 years ago)

I agree, the price was very reasonable for a good 3 column. I had been looking for a while too. Have fun with customising, I can’t be bothered (read=”absolutely useless at these things”).