But since Tracy over at Soothing the Supermom was nice enough to think of me for this, I’ll indulge and share my top 5 obsessions.

Blogging– Kind of a given right? I love to write, and even more I love to read. There are more blogs linked in my Google reader than I care to admit.

Pizza– Seriously, I could eat it for every meal.

Colored Pens– Writing with colored ink, especially pink and green, make me very, very happy.

Books– Especially the self-improvement ones. I have been on a radical “make me over” phase the last few months and have been reading on everything from being a better wife to how to mingle in social situations.

Smelly Things– This would be my #1 if I were numbering the list. I love all things air freshener, scented candles, perfume, etc etc etc. My current love is the Tide Simple Pleasures stuff in the Lavender and Vanilla scent.

So that’s it! I don’t know who has done it and who hasn’t, so if you haven’t leave a link in the comments so we can see how weird you are! 😉

11 Comments on Me(me) Obsess? Nevvvvvah!

1. Salsa
    April 25, 2007 at 10:02 am (10 years ago)

I’ve been on a radical “make-me-over” phase too. Isn’t it fun? lol Could you give us your list of books you’ve been reading?

My recent top 5 obsessions are:

Reading blogs
    Books
    Exercise
    Lists
    John Frieda Brunette shampoo

2. mcewen
    April 25, 2007 at 11:36 am (10 years ago)

I hate to disillusion you, but from my perspective, that all looks perfectly normal!
    Cheers

3. Toni
    April 25, 2007 at 2:19 pm (10 years ago)

I have a thing for smelly things too. Well, good smell things. Not stinky smelly. You know what I mean!

4. Queen of the Mayhem
    April 25, 2007 at 5:19 pm (10 years ago)

I have a pen obsession….but it is any color. I am not quite sure why writing with a good pen makes me so happy….but it does!

Otherwise, I pretty much obsess on EVERYTHING! I am neurotic that way!

I saw your funny comment on Southern Fried Mom’s blog and I had to come see!

I will be back!

5. Tulipmom
    April 25, 2007 at 6:31 pm (10 years ago)

My current top 5 obsessions:

–Blogging
    –getting pregnant
    –losing weight/maintaining weight
    –finding new pants that fit
    –Mother’s Day presents (finding the perfect ones for my mother and mother-in-law)

6. brandy
    April 25, 2007 at 11:36 pm (10 years ago)

I love this idea! Mine would be…
    1. New shoes (I blame the weather)
    2. Harry Potter books (Shockingly, I’m not 14 years old…)
    3. Reading/Writing
    4. Mangoes (they are so messy but I’ve been craving them like crazy)
    5. Anderson Cooper (I can’t explain it so I won’t even try) 😉

7. Rhonda
    April 26, 2007 at 9:59 am (10 years ago)

Hmm, I love that Downy Lavender and Vanilla Fabric softener.

8. Jerseygirl89
    April 26, 2007 at 10:53 am (10 years ago)

I am so glad I’m not the only adult out there who LOVES colored ink. My favorite is purple, but I do have a soft spot for those Bic pens with the four different colors.

9. Sara
    April 26, 2007 at 7:28 pm (10 years ago)

See, I’ve tried those, but it’s usually like black, blue, red, and something else. I like happier colors- green, pink, purple, even yellow if I don’t want to be able to read it later! 😛