Hubby: Ugh, Sopranos is not recording! Your Celebrity Fit Club recording must have preempted it!

Me: No, it never said there was a scheduling conflict.

Hubby: Well maybe it was when you set up the season pass, because it’s not recording. Now we are going to have to wait till later in the week to see it.

Me: the ex, seriously, it would have said if there was a scheduling conflict, there is no way I’d have messed with a season pass on Sopranos. There IS a season pass right? You did actually set it up to record?

Hubby: After going into the season pass manager and checking Oh, I guess I never set it up to record.

Doh!!!!!

17 Comments on Conversation Between Me and Hubby Tonight

1. colleen
    April 22, 2007 at 9:37 pm (10 years ago)

Don’t you just love when they blame you and it’s all their fault!?!?!

2. Csara
    April 22, 2007 at 9:57 pm (10 years ago)

Heh! My husband literally just asked me if I taped the Sopranos. Then said, “it’s not recording, is it?” and then “where do we record it?” Followed by me saying “I guess we’ll have to wait until later in the week to watch it”. 🙂 Funny!

3. Natalie
    April 22, 2007 at 10:38 pm (10 years ago)

Do you mean to tell me that when my shows don’t record it’s because I didn’t set it properly? Pfft. Surely you lie.

4. Toni
    April 23, 2007 at 5:18 am (10 years ago)

Never ever trust a man to do something important! Season passes are pretty high on the importance list!

5. Swistle
    April 23, 2007 at 5:31 am (10 years ago)

Oh, I am so very fond of getting the insta-blame for things that are actually his fault! Like, his first impulse is to be mad at me when something goes wrong.

6. Beckie
    April 23, 2007 at 6:32 am (10 years ago)

That sounds like an exact conversation I’ve had with OE, just over Big Love rather than Sopranos.

April 23, 2007 at 7:30 am (10 years ago)

Men are dumb.

8. Cate
    April 23, 2007 at 8:11 am (10 years ago)

Aren’t TiVos great….when they programmed properly!!! My husband I have that conversation every couple of months over different things…but I must admit, it’s normally me who has forgotten to make the Season Pass. I had two kids within 13 months of each other….I have no brain left!

9. Anissa
    April 23, 2007 at 8:30 am (10 years ago)

I’m glad to know that I’m not the only person that watches Celebrity Fit Club! I’m not sure what it is but I’ve watched it every season and I still haven’t lost any weight myself!!!!

10. Angie
    April 23, 2007 at 9:09 am (10 years ago)

I’m completely spoiled rotten when I admit this but we have two TiVo’s with dual tuner (record two programs at once) and two with the standard recording device. Oh and we have a TiVo we aren’t using either. Gosh, I feel so decadent typing that. I don’t know how we ended up with so many. One of the TiVo’s is a DVR system through the satellite company. Let me just say the TiVo is so much easier to interface than the DVR.

We don’t watch a whole lot of T.V., but I have to tell you the viewing experience is so much better because we watch what we want, when we want to. I never watch a program I don’t like, and I never have to waste time watching commercials.

11. Aldara
    April 23, 2007 at 9:49 am (10 years ago)

LOL…this cracked me up!

12. Shauna
    April 23, 2007 at 3:15 pm (10 years ago)

Yeah, it’s NEVER their fault!

13. mcewen
    April 23, 2007 at 9:58 pm (10 years ago)

I you want a job done…….
    Best wishes

14. Southern Fried Mom
    April 23, 2007 at 10:13 pm (10 years ago)

I swear I think they screw up things on purpose, so they will have less responsibility. I never trust My Baby’s Daddy with the DVR!

15. Pendullum
    April 24, 2007 at 8:00 am (10 years ago)

So what did you guys do instead?

; )

16. Elle
    April 24, 2007 at 8:01 am (10 years ago)

ROFl men. My husband does the same. or he’ll ask me where I put his screwdrivers… I don’t touch his screwdrivers.

17. dexie
    April 30, 2007 at 1:29 pm (10 years ago)

LOL. Men.